To refer a patient for a concerning skin lesion or skin cancer, we are pleased to offer options for online referrals and referrals via fax.
To submit a patient referral online, please click the button below.
To submit a patient referral via fax, please include the information:
- Patient demographics, including phone number
- Front and back of all insurance cards
- Pathology report. Please specify lesions and/or locations you would like us to treat. If a biopsy has not been performed, please indicate on the referral and we will take care of any procedures that the patient needs.
- Color photos of site(s) if possible. An easy way to do this is to take a photo with the patient’s cell phone or encourage the patient to take multiple photos on their phone of the site(s). Please instruct the patient to bring the photos to their appointment.
- We will contact your patient within 72 hours.
- We will send your office the patient’s appointment information after scheduling.
- We will send you a report after we see your patient.
- We will ALWAYS see urgent patients quickly. Please indicate urgency on referral.
Our Fax Number: 405-948-MOHS (6647)
Skin Surgery Center of Oklahoma proudly accepts most major insurance plans.
Please Contact Us to confirm in-network status.